MediaCoder Premium VOD Edition is a specialized version of MediaCoder Premium which is designed for massive video transcoding for VOD industry. It has additional features which other editions don't have, including multiple audio track conversion and batch audio volumne normalization. It has a customized sidebar for presets for standardardized audio and video formats commonly used in the industry.
- Supporting video formats of H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 etc.
- Supporting audio formats of AC-3, MP3, MP2, LC-AAC, HE-AAC etc.
- Supporting container formats of MP4, MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS etc.
- Batch audio volume normalization
- Preset Sidebar for easy configuration
- Dual audio streams transcoding
- Converting between dual audio tracks and single audio track (left/right channel)
- Swapping audio track order or audio channel order
- Automatic task processing for Watch-Folder (monitoring newly added files in folders)
- Automatic setting bitrate (by percentage) according to input
- Encoding H.264 CBR TS (IPTV broadcasting compatible)
- Setting output TS stream PIDs
- GPU encoding acceleration (3~5 times speed boost)
Audio normalization options
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- 2GB or more system memory
- Quad-core processor (or better) recommended
- Intel Processor Graphics or nVidia CUDA supported display adapter required by GPU Edition
We provide a trial version for evaluation purchase. The trial version is fully featured but without:
- HEVC/H.265 encoding
- GPU acceleration
- IPTV compliant presets
- 64-bit version
As a limitation, the trial version only process up to 3 minutes of each file and only 2 files can be added to the task queue at one time. The trial version is provided in 32-bit version only but also runs on 64-bit Windows.
Get Your Licence
MediaCoder Premium is licensed per peer (computer). Single licence allows one computer to run the software at one time. Multiple-peer licence allows multiple computers to run the software at the same time.
For Internet licence, the licence is automatically obtained and validated via Internet on software startup and released on its shutdown.
For USB key licence, a hardware USB key will be provided. The USB key licence is also not bound to hardware. It allows use of the software without Internet. Please note that on software start-up, Internet access may still required for validating the USB key. If you want to use the software in a completely network-less environment, please contact us for instructions.
If you have ever made a donation for MediaCoder, your donation amount can be credited to your purchase of MediaCoder Premium.
To get your licence for MediaCoder Premium VOD Edition, choose the type and number of licensed peers and you will be directed to PayPal for payment. Credit/debit card is accepted. Once the payment is completed, your licence information will be displayed on the web page instantly redirected from PayPal and you can use the licence right away.
|MediaCoder Premium VOD Edition
|MediaCoder Premium VOD Edition
* You are trading with Mediatronic Pty Ltd, an Australian registered business. 1 AUD ≈ 0.74 USD
** You can upgrade your current licence at any time by paying the price difference. Please contact us for upgrading.
About USB Key Licence
For USB licence, we will ship a USB key to the customer by registered air mail. A Internet licence will be be provided for temporary use before customer receiving the USB key.
If you need MediaCoder Premium working in a complete network-less environment, you must purchase the USB key licence. However, even with the USB key the software still requires Internet connection on program start-up. If you can't do with that, once you have received the USB key, send us a code prompted by the program when it fails to connect to licence server on start-up and we will send you an special offline version. The licence will be bound to your hardware in that case.
For any questions, inquiries or support request, please contact us by Live Chat.